Thursday, November 18, 2010

Results for 2nd Interview

Winner: Hequi Liu

Scorecard:

I chose Hequi Liu as the winner for the second interview for multiple reasons. When he described his preparations or the interview it was very thoughtful and clear. I liked that he showed his interviewee the country report that he had written. It was a very thoughtful idea. It was nice that he was knowledgeable about Somalia and that they could share information back and forth. I would like to say that his country report is clearly amazing. I learned quite a deal by reading it. He made it informative yet also interesting. He made it more personal by adding pictures to catch people's eye and included things like Somalia's general history, informative facts about their government, population, food, and many other topics. I loved how he even showed where Somalia was on the globe, because being geographically challenged myself, it was nice to see where it was located. When reading his transcript, I thought it flowed very nicely and was really interesting to read. Hequi had very good questions and you could tell he wanted to learn more about Somalia's culture and customs. Overall his blog looks very appealing and easy to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment